Pages

Thursday, 10 November 2011

my blog my bedroom :D


Hey all ....Iv been blogger since last year and this is like my 2nd post besides my few other take on fashion week etc.... i admire people who can blog jus about anything and everything it takes so much effort... i want to do it tooo :D these are pics shot in my room jus bfore goin out :) theres no editing, cropping or whatever they call it its raw camera material ... i didnt understand the camera setting so i just wacked on whatever i thought looked good maybe later ill be able to edit n that but i suck at it lol i hope u like it anyway  :D






top- vintage 
leather skirt _ zara 
Bag- River Island 
shoes- top shop 
leave a comment below  x x

8 comments:

Thank you for all your comment .... I read and reply to every single one of you :D xxx